|Home | Clergy | FAQs | Packages | Certificates | Testimonials | Links | Photo Gallery | Contact|
|Just for Fun | Pricing Details | Tips | Helpful Information | Unity Ceremonies | Mackinac Island|
Benefits of Blessing:
A blessing will compassionately dispel and heal the energies that create stress, disharmony, or make one feel not-at-ease in their own home or workplace. Blessings will freshen and revitalize your home and business. We will welcome in fresh and pure energies that will allow you to feel better and think more clearly. Harmony and increased prosperity will follow, as the obstructions are removed and healed. Good karma and good luck will follow.
Some energies are still in a home from previous residents. Those energies left behind could be from depression, anger, grief, ill health and so on. They can impact the people who move into the home. The energy of the home may be low, dull or perhaps may incite outbreaks of anger for example. Sometimes people don't understand why they are feeling this way, but know something is wrong.
Even a newly built home that has never been lived in can have discordant energies from the history of land, prior structures, the neighborhood, the builders, the realtors and even from prior political disputes over land use issues etc. The design of the house itself may have some physical energy blockage issues that cause discordant energy to linger and should be corrected too.
On what occasions should a house be blessed?
Blessings can be done anytime for any reason. A home is a place in which we should feel comfortable, safe, protected, and welcome. We want a home in which we can relax, a home that is refreshing; a home where we can feel clear and be in harmony with others. The goal is to ensure that the flow of energy within the home is harmonious and will benefit the people (and pets) who live there. What could be better than that? Blessing a home, office or any facility used for a gathering of people can prevent disharmony and make things flow in a more positive direction for all.
When a Blessing would be beneficial:
· Selling Your Home: Blessing the home at the time you list it for sale and prior to open houses. This will clear and correct energies that may deter a buyer and will instead resonate an inviting and welcoming energy to the prospective buyer. Properly blessed homes sell quicker and with a higher asking price. Distance Blessings work just as well as in person blessings.
· Moving In: Moving into a new residence, house, apartment or workspace.
· Buying a Foreclosed Home: Heal, repair, transform energy into your new home or business. Bring peace, harmony, prosperity.
· Gatherings: Blessing the home prior to housewarming parties or other social gatherings.
· Remodeling: Blessing a new room addition or remodeling project. Bless it before you start the project and bless it upon completion to integrate it into the home.
· Baby: To harmoniously welcome the arrival of a new baby or adopted child.
· Guest: To harmoniously welcome the arrival of a guest. (no need for mother-in-law jokes).
· Disharmony: Blessings should be done anytime there is disharmony in the home. Blessings should be done anytime there is disharmony in the neighborhood.
· Finances: Blessings should be done anytime one is having financial difficulties. Blessing will remove obstacles to prosperity and allow the flow of money energies.
· Weddings: Blessings can be done at other locations such as blessing the reception hall before the guests arrive.
· Moving Out: Moving out of a residence to give thanks, clear attachments, to find completion and begin anew.
Q: How often should my home be blessed?
A: Your home should be blessed as often as it is needed. If you live in an urban neighborhood where there are late night activities and noise, then it will need regular blessings. These energies can filter back through over time.
If your work or travel puts you in daily contact with large crowds and/or people who have discordant energies, then you can bring some of those energies back home with you. Some examples of places that you can pick up discordant energies are hospitals, clinics, public transportation, taverns, bars, conventions, hotels & motels, theatres, festivals, sports arenas etc.
If you feel discordant energy at home, then it is time to bless again.
If things are not going well for you, then it is time to bless again.
If you are feeling depressed, or angry, then it is time to bless again.
Q: Can you perform a blessing of my entire apartment building? There are several disruptive neighbors who fight late at night and create an uneasy atmosphere here.
A: When I personally arrive to bless an apartment, it is your apartment (your personal space) that we bless with you in mind. We will be working with your spiritual guidance within the framework of your karma, path and goals. Your neighbors have a different path and karma. That doesn't mean they won't be affected by the work we do; they will, but they will respond differently to it than you will. A different type of blessing or prayer/meditation can be performed anytime to send general healing to the entire building, and to the neighborhood too. This can be done by prayer daily. You may wish to ask other neighbors to join in this prayer to increase its power.